Subject: Update RIM cancelled: Re: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?
I did speak with Jeff briefly, then cancelled the RIM meeting. Cheers, Rex On 4/18/2013 8:30 AM, Rex Brooks wrote:
Hi Everyone,I saw where Werner and I responded to Don's message yesterday, but I didn't see any others. so I am asking if we want to cancel today's RIM SC meeting, given that we are likely to suspend meetings until we have Extensions settled.One thing I don't want to do is to have RIM SC become a problem for the work of getting Extensions settled, DE 2.0 and SitRep 1.0 back on track. So I will call in only to pass this along.However, we should choose a day and a time to meet. Think we probably want to hold off until Elysa is back from the CAP Workshop so she can chair these special TC meetings.Cheers, Rex
-- Rex Brooks GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison Berkeley, CA 94702 Phone: 510-898-0670