emergency-tep message

Subject: RE: [emergency-tep] Reminder: OASIS TEP call Thursday 3:00PM EST

All,
Based on responses, today's TEP call is cancelled and we will postpone full engagement of this SC when the members have freed time from current priorities within OASIS.

I will reach back out to you at the proper time to schedule a true kickoff and hit the ground running.

Thank you for your patience,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: tgrapes@evotecinc.com [mailto:tgrapes@evotecinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 12:41 PM
To: emergency-tep@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ejones@warningsystems.com

800-320-4330 PIN 000189 #
All,
A reminder that an OASIS TEP subcommittee meeting is currently on the calendar for this Thursday at 3:00 PM EST.
Please reply with your availability for this call as well as subsequent calls in the short-run (tentatively scheduled weekly).
Many of you on this roster are still immersed (or may further assist) in the SitRep Committee Draft for the next 4-6 weeks.  So let's consider again when to engage this activity when it makes sense and when this group can focus on it.
Initial meetings will focus on overview and walk-through of practitioner requirements deliverables submitted to OASIS.  If benefitial, I am willing to begin that process with a sub-set of this group  - unless you feel we should proceed at the same time to ensure we all participate in information-sharing and questions that arise.  I lean toward doing the latter in any case to ensure we all start from the same sheet of music.
Thanks,
Tim