emergency-tep message

Subject: Preparation for HL7 WG Meetings

Friends,

Attached please find a draft of the HL7 PSS (project scope statement).  This is the initial main document used to begin and track an effort through the HL7 process.  John Roberts (PHER co-chair) and Jeff Sexton (PSG) spent a couple of hours with me yesterday going over the intricacies of this document.  It is important that this be drafted properly.  We spent quite a bit of time on #1 to get the project named agreeably.  I’ve left the “guidance” wording in most of the blocks.  I will be massaging it more over the next day or two.  John recommended we socialize it Sat evening and at selected times on Sun with the HL7 persons that will be responsible for approving it (SCO).  I will present this at the PHER mtg Mon Q2 then the SCO will review and approve during their Mon Q4 meeting.  John will be helping me socialize it with all relevant WG co-chairs throughout the week in preparation for our meeting on Thurs.

Please review this and reply to this thread with any comments.

Cheers,

Elysa