Subject: RE:DMI-S API Briefing and EM TC Face to Face Meeting

Please let me know if you are interested in attending a face-to-face EM TC meeting the afternoon of July 15th in the Washington DC area.  We can hold the meeting after the morning meeting for the DMI-S briefing. If there is enough interest, I will work to coordinate a location.

Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)
csubatch@eteam.com

Mark Zimmerman, Program Manager, Disaster Management, e-Gov Intiative, has put together another DMI-S briefing for those who could not make the first meeting last month.  This meeting was put together specifically or the EM TC members. (see Mark's email below)

July 15th, 10:00 EDT in the Battelle Facility in Stafford, VA.  Please RSVP directly to Mark or to myself if you are able to attend.

Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)
csubatch@eteam.com

----- Forwarded by Cathy Subatch/Consultant/Eteam on 06/18/2003 10:18 AM -----

All, A couple of folks have asked to move the meeting a week later, so we'll change the time to 1000, 15 July. Most importantly, Allen Wyke, TC (Technical Committee)chair, can make this meeting. EC (Executive Committee) members are welcome, but the intent is to allow the TC to look at the technical approach for the DMIS backbone. Thanks, Mark

Mark G. Zimmerman
Program Manager, Disaster Management E-Gov Initiative

Office of the CIO, EP&R, DHS

202-646-2783 (office)

202-441-6392 (mobile)

202-646-2674 (fax)

      All, Please note the DMIS API tool briefing. Last month we had a review with 9 members of the EM-XML representing E-Team, Blue 292, EDS, IBM, et al. I'd like to follow-up with another tech review -- mainly for the TC --but all are invited. We would like to hold it at 1000, 9 July at Battelle, Stafford. The purpose is to ensure that the data interoperability backbone being created will be able to work with your COTS solutions. I will welcome your comments at the review to ensure we are creating interoperability. I also want to ensure what is being developed compliments the EM-XML standards. Thanks, Mark