Subject: F2F Meeting Discussion

We have a couple of opportunities to get together F2F over the next few
weeks either "officially" or not. Wanted to get the groups thoughts and
feedback.

1. ESRI User Conference: in San Diego next week. Who all will be
attending? I will be there along with Donald Thomas from Blue292. We can
find a time in the morning, during, or the evening one day to meet.

2. DMI-Services API Review: July 15 in Stafford, VA at 10am. Same
question - who all will be attending?

3. If neither of these end up being a full blown F2F meeting, then we
should also start planning the next one. With the summer here, is there
a preferred time that works for most people? We should try to arrange
for either late July or in August, so we can finalize CAP as much as
possible and get it out the door.

Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke