Subject: Re: [emergency] Agenda: 8/26 Call

Allen -

I reposted the CAP spec with your requested edits the same day (the
13th)... and at the time the upload seemed to have worked... but
maybe it fell afoul of the Kavi maintenance somehow.

Anyway, I just posted it again:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/3255/emergency-CAP-1.0.pdf>.

However... when the TC voted on this a couple of weeks ago, didn't we
agree not to trigger the public comment period until after we'd
agreed on our process for handling feedback?  Perhaps I misunderstood
that bit.

- Art