Subject: Re: [emergency] EM TC 08-26-03 Meeting Minutes

At 10:43 PM -0400 8/28/03, Allen Wyke wrote:
><snip id="2">
>Department of Homeland Security has taken the TC letter on board.
></snip>
>
>What "letter"? Didn't see anything else in the minutes describing such.

Um... that was the Advisory Note to DHS the TC voted to send at our
first F2F in early April.  As you'll recall, that went through
discussion and revision in committee prior to the 4/22 TC call.
Action items noted in the 4/22 minutes were "Allen to run Advisory
Note past Karl Best of OASIS" and then "Eliot to mail finalized
letter."

Wasn't that note ever sent?  If not, maybe I was mistaken and the DHS
folks became aware of CAP's application to HSAS some other way.

- Art