Subject: Re: [emergency] Agenda: 10/07

I can add a bit to 7 & 8. I did a very rough first pass through ICS
201 to make a schema of it. I sent it to David with the advice that I
did not expect it to survive, but for it to be used as a starting
point and that I thought it would be wise to vette it through Gary
Ham first for comments before sending it on to the msg SC. I adopted
a particular structure that followed the DOM and the data dictionary
and discovered that one cannot simply import the Word doc into XMLSPY
nor can one save the Word doc as html and then open it in XMLSPY, so
I just went ahead and did it from scratch. In doing so, a number of
things became apparent, specifically it's relationship to the rest of
the ICS 200 series, which I think would best be designed as
interlocking, interoperable schemata from the get go, but we can
discuss that, as well as the structural principles in which my nose
got rubbed, rather thoroughly. At the end of the day I was rather
sheepishly glad my trial license on XMLSPY 2004 just ran out. ;)

Ciao,
Rex