Subject: Agenda: 10/07

Lots to do tomorrow, so if any of these can be addressed in email before
hand, then please feel free to respond and do so.

1. Jerry (IEM): comments on whether the "intent" was preserved in the
various CAP test implementations.

2. Gary (DMIS): you were going to also reflect on how well your platform
handled CAP to ensure the preservation of the originator's intent.

3. Rob (E Team): update on the geospatial display of our CAP test alerts
and similar to Jerry and Gary's item, whether or not the intent was
preserved.

4. CAP Update: at this point we should only need to bring together a
master list of outstanding questions/comments that need to be addressed.
With that we can start hammering through them and drive them to
completion.

5. Rick: update on Transport Requirements document.

6. Rick: status of final review of infrastructure whitepaper
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200309/msg00011.html).

7. David Hall/MSG SC: ICS form variations and version. Sorry about
sending this one out late. If we need to discuss in more detail in the
call tomorrow, that will be fine.

8. David Hall/MSG SC: ICS element relationships. Sorry about sending
this one out late. If we need to discuss in more detail in the call
tomorrow, that will be fine.

9. Carl (OGC): Symbology Requirements document update.

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, Emergency Management TC