Subject: Re: [emergency] Public as responders: Royalties

Thanks, Carl,

The Mime Type or SOAP with attachments routes are what I would
propose after a discussion of the issue as presented by PPW first. So
I agree with you wholeheartedly, and I think that what we should
consider is still to move forward and go into public review, which is
a process that carries enough weight that, given adequate
notification, the TV people can get their needs addressed on the
basis that is best for all concerned.

Ciao,
Rex