Subject: Fwd: Invitation to the December 9 Collaboration Expeditionworkshop at NSF; no fee, but RSVP required

Hi Everyone,

In case I managed to miss anyone, here is the invitation that applies
to any from this TC who wish to attend the event where I will be
presenting material on the collaboration that features CAP within a
WSRP Portal for Public Health Preparedness in a Proof of Concept for
the New York Academy of Medicine. The Paper and the Slide
Presentation will be made publicly available following the workshop.
Some elements of this will also likely show up in our participation
in a Town Hall Meeting on Emerging Technologies the evening of Dec. 9
at XML 2003 in Philiadelphia.

Ciao,
Rex

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com