Subject: RE: [emergency] <resourceDesc> (aka Issue #32)

Oh boy - here is the lovely attribute vs element discussion again :)

While I, personally, would LOVE to dive into this and put forth my 2
cents, let's bring the discussion back up. At least for this version of
CAP, it has already been decided that the schema is pretty much set,
with only minor tweaks that can/should occur. As such, the current
method of sending the type for a resource is using the <mimeType>
element, so we will stick with that for now.

If we do want to open this up, I will only ask that we do so when we
start the CAP 1.1 discussion and to please hold off until then. Let's
get 1.0 out the door, and then we can bring our weapons to the
battleground :)

Allen