Subject: Re: [emergency] Fwd: Public Alerts Solutions

Yes, TRAK is well established in the law-enforcement market,
especially for missing-children applications.  Their earlier
implementations were based on color fax machines, but I believe
they're moving to a fully digital model.  Like many other providers
of alerting and emergency information technologies, they've broadened
their market target significantly since 9/11.

I'm not clear on how Mr. Bower got ahold of Mr. Woo's email.

- Art