Subject: EDXL - political subdivisions

Regarding our proposed <targetArea> tags for political subdivisions
in the EDXL Distribution Element, on further thought I'd like to
suggest we make the following changes:

	Rename <country> as <nation>;

	rename <primaryJurisdiction> as <primaryDivision>; and,

	rename <secondaryJurisdiction> as <secondaryDivision>.

Also, I think maybe we may need to ensure that each subdivision is
clearly bound to one and only one higher-level political boundary.
(E.g., "Hamilton" might be a secondaryDivision in both Ohio and
Ontario.)  So maybe these need to be structured as nested elements
instead of peers.

And of course I think we want to remember in the data dictionary to
depreciate the use of political area names in favor of explicit
geospatial representations (circles and polygons).  We don't want to
encourage the construction of string-matching applications, even
though we may have to accomodate them for the time being.

- Art