Subject: Re: [emergency] Re: Attention XML

Maybe I am missing something here, but AttentionXML appears to be
client-side content filtering which has a ruleset that starts with a
'the user sees everything' model and over time grows its filtering set
and filters out unwanted content as the user chooses which content to
view (with various sub-parameters).

That doesn't seem to work too well for the routing mechanism of EDXL. I
would assume that people who need to view CAP/EDXL content have already
had it dictated to them (or their client-side application using the
data) as to what content they will have access to and what they need to
read.

Where is the mesh here?

Cheers
Kon