Subject: Re: Attention XML

Hi Owen, Alice,

I am copying this to the Emerency Management TC since we have a
couple of meetings tomorrow in which we can give this some thought,
since it is finally becoming a very hot topic. I completely agree
that the time has come for actions, and we are giving it our best
shot with the Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL).