Subject: Re: [emergency] overview document for EDXL: review requested

I applaud the effort, Robin,

I hesitate to offer a recent presentation a collaboration with which
I was associated for this until I have checked it with the other
participants, but it was made at the exposition/trade show segment of
the recent SWANS Conference. I should be able to send it to you in
the next couple of days.

I didn't find any significant errors or items with which I would
actually quibble over, though I also don't have all the facts myself,
or at least to hand for fact checking, but it certainly captures the
efforts in great part. Well done, as usual.