Subject: TC Meeting - Sept 13 12:00 EDT

Dear TC Members,

As discussed on our last call, we will use the time during the
Msg/Notification SC meeting to discuss the resource management message
requirements that were recently handed off to the TC via the EIC and
DHS/DM.  Tim and Lee will give an overview and we will discuss the best
method for the TC to address the new work product that was accepted last
meeting.  Please try to review the postings prior to the call if possible.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager