Subject: Re: [emergency] Face to Face

I intend to be physically present.

I'm trying to schedule a reason to be in DC for the 18th and/or 20th to help cover the cost of the trip.  I'd like to visit NIST, DHS and/or DOJ and perhaps DARPA so there is a good chance of arranging something.  Doing so in the same trip as the F2F would save me extra travel costs.

Is the intent to use all of the 19th and not continue on the 20th, or will there be additional time needed on the 20th?  I would prefer to keep it to one day if possible.

Best regards,

Michelle Raymond

Principal Research Scientist
Honeywell ACS Labs