Subject: Re: [emergency] Face to Face

Hi All,

Whether I am there in person or not, I would like to keep it to a
single day. However, a lot of that will depend on how much we can get
done between now and then. So in that vein, I want to remind everyone
that we want to take up the format of the requirements documents we
want  as opposed to what was supplied to us in Tuesday's Messaging
and Notifications SC meeting. I will try to post an agenda for that
tomorrow. I should be over my jet lag by morning.

Ciao,
Rex