Subject: RE: [emergency] EDXL-DE routing and valueListUrn

Amen!

Let's learn this lesson and make it a highlight of the
cookbook-implenter's guide. Everyone who implements a critical
standard needs to understand this, and, we should definitely
recommend a best practice of having a local copy of the standard with
the installation of any application that implements the standard and
recommend the use of a customized schemaLocation-specific version of
the app for the installation. That doesn't mean we don't also use a
urn because even a local copy can be on a machine that goes down or
is temporarily commandeered by another application in a dynamic
provisioning system. This is one of those things I just thought
everyone did until it bit me in the assets.