Subject: Poster for NAWS Participation

ALL

Please review and consent to adding company logos on NAWS Poster.  Primary purpose is to demonstrate future use of EDXL-DE for national alerting and warning.  There will obviously be other uses of your applications and ways you market them but poster implies intent to create EDXL-DE messages (Documents) for prototype evaluation and if appropriate for deployment as a NAWS capability.

I need a reply with company logo attached by Thursday. I intent to present this poster at the 2006 Defense Continuity Conference in two weeks and need to have poster created ASAP.

David E. Ellis

Information Management Architect

(505) 844-6697

NAWS Poster.ppt