Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] RE: EDXL-RM for OASIS review / 60-day public review

Hi folks,

  Lee, there were still a couple of problems with the files you sent - I think I wasn't very clear with some of my
instructions, and some of the TC URIs didn't actually point to documents, so I've gone ahead and fixed everything and
generated new PDF and HTML files. I'm sending them back to you for your okay - it's always good to have another set of
eyes to review everything to make sure nothing got messed up. If everything looks good, just have Elysa send me a note
saying we're good to go. There are a couple of other pieces needed just to tidy up the paperwork:

- a statement from Elysa certifying that the schemas are valid, and
- any known publicly-accessible mailing lists that I should include on the review notification (this is a new
requirement in the TC Process as of 1 March)

I'd love to get this announced tomorrow if you folks can find the time to check it over.

Thanks,

Mary

EDXL-RM-SPEC-V1.0.zip