Subject: Fwd: Disaster Management Program Survey

Dear TC Members,  Some of you have received an email like the one I received below.  This is a legitimate survey that DHS/S&T is doing to gather some information about the EDXL Messaging Standards Effort.  I would encourage all of you to respond by filling out the survey.  It is only about a dozen questions and doesn't take long.  Regards, Elysa

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:21:39 -0600
From: "Roger Drye" <roger.drye@gmail.com>
To: "Drye, Roger E. (ICS)" <roger.drye@va.gov>
Subject: Disaster Management Program Survey

The Council for Excellence in Government's Fellows Program is conducting a survey regarding the Disaster Management program, specifically the Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) data messaging standards effort.
To improve on the initial response we received we are opening up the survey for one additional week. If you have not already completed the survey, please take the time to do so before February 20th. This survey will only take a few minutes and your participation will help OIC better meet the needs of its stakeholders.

Here is a link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KsD6onKnbex3n4Dnb_2fkCrg_3d_3d

Once again, thanks for your participation!