Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - Special EM-TC Telecon Meeting cancelled

Art, I do not have any insight into where this impression could have
originated.  It seems to me that we must make sure that we are as
clear as possible about what we are doing so that we may maintain
focus.  These other requests for input are a bit of a detraction but
we need to try to stay focused on our drafted document.   We will
take any comments during the comment period provided they are
properly submitted per OASIS process.  We'll have to make sure that
they reference the document we have voted into comment.  Since it
will be a CD, we will have specific line number for each comment to
relate.  That should help with the different documents floating
around.  Thanks for your concern and continued support.  Regards, Elysa