Subject: RE: [emergency] Groups - EDXL HAVE Comments (EDXL_HAVE_IssuesList_v4.6.xls) uploaded

Rex,

Do you have the EDXL-RM issues list completed to share?

One of our software engineers were concerned about the following:

- section 3.8.2, RequestInformation Message Element Reference Model,
        pages 56 and 57, say that a RequestInformation message contains
        zero or more IncidentInformation elements (figure 8 and table
        7); but the third bullet of section 3.8.3 uses the article "a"
        to describe a possible IncidentInformation element; and section
        4.1.2, IncidentInformation Element, page 138, says that
        IncidentInformation may be used once and only once

    - section 3.8.2, RequestInformation Message Element Reference Model,
        pages 56 and 57, say that a RequestInformation message contains
        zero or more Funding elements (figure 8 and table 7); but the
        fifth bullet of section 3.8.3 uses the article "a" to describe a
        possible Funding element; and section 4.1.3, Funding Element,
        page 140, says that Funding may be used once and only once

Thanks,

Timothy D. Gilmore | SAIC
Senior Test and Evaluation Engineer | ILPSG | NIMS SC | NIMS STEP
phone: 606.274.2063 | fax: 606.274.2012
mobile: 606.219.7882 | email: gilmoret@us.saic.com