Subject: RE: Update: Re: [emergency] FW: IPAWS Profile Discrepancy

Title: Update: Re: [emergency] FW: IPAWS Profile Discrepancy
Rex or anyone,

Since when did the profile schema disappear?  (Apparently, it
disappeared right after PR02.  Maybe the better question is why did it
disappear so silently and no one update the definition of "Profile" in
the document?)

Tim Gilmore
Senior Test and Evaluation Engineer
SAIC / NIMS Support Center
606-274-2063 Office
606-274-2012 Fax
606-219-7882 Cell

From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tue 3/9/2010 2:14 PM
To: rexb@starbourne.com
Cc: Gilmore, Timothy; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org; Elysa Jones

Update: Jacob refreshed my memory for me, that there is no separate
schema for the CAPv1.2-IPAWS Profile, and it is perfectly legal to treat
<info> block as optional. I did misrmember that. There's nothing like a
Plenary week of meetings in another organization to push recent work
here right down to the lower rungs of consciousness. I'm slowly catching
back up.

Just to make the picture complete, an alert just passed across the tube
I have on in the background.