Subject: Meeting reminder - EM-TC Today 12ET

Friends,

We will have our regularly scheduled EM-TC meeting today at noon Eastern.  We will welcome Lizzie DeYoung of Mitre to brief the members on the adapter for NIEM that was mentioned at the last meeting.  She will provide a follow-up on what full CAP and/or EDXL schemas she has seen used in NIEM exchanges using the adapter.

We will have a full agenda with discussion on TEC and updates from the subcommittees.  The meeting notes from our 1/28 meeting should be available for review at least an hour before the meeting.  Let's try to be efficient with any updates/approval so we can get on with our agenda.

See you on the call,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC