Subject: Brief special EMTC meeting today 10EDT

Friends,

We will have a special meeting of the EMTC today 8/28 at 10EDT to consider a vote to advance the HAVE 2.0 to Committee Specification Draft and 30-Day Public Review Draft.  We need a full majority quorum for this vote.  We will also need to approve the minutes of this meeting.  We will make it a brief meeting.

Language for the motion for CSD:

I move that the TC approve Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Hospital AVailability Exchange (HAVE) Version 2.0

Working Draft 03 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/emergency/HAVE/edxl-have-v2.0-wd03.zip?rev=58&sc=1 as documented in the EMTC Kavi document repository as a Committee Specification Draft.  The word version of the specification is authoritative.  The HTML and PDF versions will be generated by TC admin.

Language for the motion for PRD:

I move that the TC approve submitting Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Hospital AVailability Exchange (HAVE) Version 2.0 Committee Specification Draft Revision 2 just approved that will be posted with the updated in the EMTC Kavi document repository for 30 days public review.

See you on the call,

Elysa