Subject: RE: [emergency] Document Review for EMTC

Good afternoon,

My comments:

I’m not exactly sure how it fits in, but a glaring piece that I believe is missing is TEP. I’m not sure how best to address this. We may want to make NAPSG aware of this asset, and allow them to determine how best it fits in their diagrams and flow, or we may want to show them. To me, showing them may be the easiest and most effective option, since we as an organization are the experts and if they are unfamiliar, it would take effort on their part to learn then do. In addition to the diagrams, on page 24, section 5.4, they are going through an incident scenario, and speak of EDXL SitRep providing information, but this is a great place to mention TEP and it’s capability. It would be another place we could insert suggestions.

I hope this was helpful.

Sabrina

Sabrina Weber
WebPuff Training and User Support

IEM
phone: 301.885.8830

Building a Safe, Secure and Resilient World

www.iem.com

I Think Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CA947B.9D5A4EB0 IEM