Subject: EMIX use cases

I think we simply point to known use cases that might be applicable, including the EIS Alliance set, plus I would suggest use cases in the NIST framework doc, and I noticed a set planned for PAP07 on storage interactions, and maybe other PAPs have similar sets (but the goal is to get these all into the IKB—so just point there?) Since price is so broadly used, we should plan on making an SGIP-wide presentation of an EMIX draft to help flush out what we’re missing and also to start to introduce some of the new concepts or different ways of looking at things, sooner than later.

David Holmberg

NIST Building and Fire Research Lab

301-975-6450