Subject: Transactional Energy White Paper

All eMixers,

In today's workshop it was the sense of the group that we should work towards publishing the Transactional Energy white paper as an approved white paper by eMix.  The White paper would not be an OASIS standard although some elements of the white paper may make it into our separate eMix standard document.

The current draft of the document is :

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37301/Transactional%20Energy%20White%20Paper%20Draft%20004.pdf

I have received excellent written comments on the document from Gale Horst and David Holmberg in addition to the comments provided in the workshop.  I encourage all of you to give it a careful, thoughtful read and send to the eMix list general comments or questions and specific comments or corrections by line number.

Thanks,  Ed

Edward G. Cazalet, Ph.D.

101 First Street, Suite 552

Los Altos, CA 94022