Subject: Canceling Energy Interop meeting on July 15

Because the focus of the meeting was planned to be on the
OASIS-formatted draft of the relevant portions of the OpenADR spec, and
Ed, Rish, Bill, and perhaps others are part of a UCAIug OpenADR Task
Force meeting that overlaps our scheduled meeting, we've decided to
cancel this meeting.

Thanks again to Toby and Dave for working on our draft.

Rish sent out teleconference information to the UCAIug meeting - you're
welcome to call in and listen.

The agenda for next week's meeting will be posted later this week --
document review and security issues are the primary items, carried over
from this week.

An automated notice will come out shortly.

Thanks!

bill cox