Subject: Fwd: [PAP09] Face-to-November 2-3 F2F PAP09 Working Group Reviewand Status Meeting

This the the final agenda for the PAP09 F2F meeting next week.

Phone and possibly webinar access will be available - details pending.

The largest part of the Tuesday agenda is a review of a working draft of EI in process.

Wednesday morning, overlapping our workshop meeting, is a review of the NAESB phase 2 requirements for PAP09. Much of the information in those documents has been generated by Bruce Bartell and the IRC members of the EITC.

So I suggest that EITC members attend the NAESB review and we'll cancel the workshop meeting for November 3.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

bill cox

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 00:38:13 -0400
From: William Cox <wtcox@COXSOFTWAREARCHITECTS.COM>
To: SGIP-PAP09WG@SMARTGRIDLISTSERV.ORG

PAP09 Working Group --

This is the final agenda for this meeting.

We will have a face-to-face PAP091:00pm-5:30pm Eastern, Tuesday November 2, and
10:30am-Noon Eastern, Wednesday November 3 at

    Westin Ft Lauderdale
    400 Corporate Drive
    Ft. Lauderdale FL  33334

This will be part of the UCAIug OpenSG meeting that week.

Special 1 day registration available: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=896298 for Tuesday.

Webinar MAY be available. Phone is expected to be available - details forthcoming.

As with prior OASIS draft standard reviews, for your comments to be delivered to the TC, you  need to sign the attached  form, copies of which will be in the meeting room. If you plan to attend by phone, please print the form, sign, and either scan/email to wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com or fax to +1 908 277 3211 preferably by Monday, November 1.

Introduction

David Holmberg

5

Executive-2

Mechanics for meeting

William Cox

5

NAESB PAP09 Status

Jonathan Booe

15

ZigBee SEP2.0 PAP09 Status

Robby Simpson/ Tobin Richardson/ Don Sturek

15

OpenADR Task Force Status and context setting

Albert Chiu/Ed Koch

20

OASIS Energy Interoperation Draft Standard Review (Part 1)

David Holmberg/William Cox

60

BREAK

30

Florida Ballroom Foyer

OASIS Energy Interoperation Draft Standard Review (Part 2)

David Holmberg/William Cox

120

Executive-2

 The next morning, Wednesday, November 3, there will be a F2F review of the NAESB Phase Two requirements for PAP09, the data elements, and the separate retail and wholesale documents.

NAESB Phase Two Review
Jonathan Booe, Bruce Bartell, IRC member(s)
90
Beach-1

Thanks!

bill cox