Subject: RE: EI ResponseTypes

Response types are not codified in EMIX, so we are not restricted there…

I, too, like consolidation of response. There is a natural smooth gradation from “You’re talking Gibberish” to “You talking to me?” to “What sort of Lady do you think I am” to “Not today” to “OK, but you I won’t be ready for 10 minutes” to “Yes” to “Been there, done that”

I think the error type we have proposed, with the possibility of a stack, with a gradation of responses, with a gradation of severities supports this.

tc

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com