Subject: EITC soon

Greetings,

Agenda today to look at interaction patterns. Toby published the WD06 and we’ll discuss next steps with that.

Privacy and IEC updates also

I believe we have minutes ready for earlier meetings. May 13 draft minutes attached if we can approve that.

Thanks,

David

David Holmberg

NIST Engineering Lab, Building Energy and Environment Division

301-529-4348 (cell)