Subject: Re: Refined set of labels applied to issues in Jira - how to filter Jira notifications

Apologies - I forgot to manually turn off notifications for each change; I filter my Jira notifications so I don't see them in my main EITC folders.  Since we'll be working with the issues in Jira, I strongly recommend that you do the same.

The subject string to use for filtering (email to energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org) is

    [energyinterop] [OASIS Issue Tracker]

The "dont send notifications" was disabled for a while, and I didn't think of it.

The next flock will be to resolve the editorial issues after the meeting today, and set status and state.

bill