Subject: Viewing issues in Jira

Viewing the open and active issues in Jira can be done with the view all items.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ENERGYINTEROP%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

does it for me. I added the "Label" column and hid Reporter using the "Columns" menu on the right hand side.

This lets you see all issues, sort (click the column header) in various ways, and see the broader picture.

Thanks!

bill