Subject: What is Integral?

I know what an Integral Tender is, because I was there during EI.

I was talking today to someone who asked "why don't we use the term "Complete?"

I scratched my head, and began searching. The closest I could find was in the CME Group, where there is the term "All-or-None"

https://www.cmegroup.com/clearing/trading-practices/all-or-none.html
And also this (which has a nice discussion of the effects fo such tenders):

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/aon.asp

SO why don't we use the term All-or-None