Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Groups - ei-cts-v1.0-wd13.pdf uploaded

Hi everyone,

For the resolved comments in Jira, I have concern with some that declare an issue resolved and say that changes need to be made but do not point to where and what those changes are (that is, have they been made and what exactly are they?). Thanks to Bill and Toby for doing the lion’s share of work to resolve these issues. I don’t think we should declare an issue resolved until there are changes made to the spec (as needed) and a pointer in the resolution to all the places where changes were made.

Here are my notes:

  1. 666--shouldn't a profile help with interoperability? Or I guess it is the job of OA to say how to use the IDs. Not sure we should say that in the spec.
  2. 669 response seems weak.
  3. 677-Party starts being used in the spec but no explanation as to what it is and why it is being used. I made some notes about this in my edited WD13.
  4. 680--we introduce Res/prod/instr 3 times with more detail and different focus each time. It's OK. But we should try to define it when first used. In my edit of the Intro I deleted the paragraph that introduces Product.
  5. 682 has a comment but no proposed resolution if that formality matters
  6. 683--how to distinguish a product for hourly energy that requires bidding at 4pm for all of tomorrow vs. a product that allows transacting on hourly energy any time? Seems that is only in the market information but you can't tell from the product definition. Does this matter?
  7. 693--where is the new text that resolves this?
  8. 695 same
  9. 727--where is the table in WD13?
  10. 728--were any changes made?
  11. 729--same
  12. 730--duplication in comments. Should be clear with a proposal to eliminate transactive state and summary of why.
  13. 731--says resolved but again no pointer to where and what changes

David