Subject: Issues updated, actions for April 14 Meeting

As always, logging in to issues.oasis-open.org will let you see the tables.

There is one (new) open issue - search for open issues at https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ENERGYINTEROP%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open

That single open issue is to update all UML, which is behind the text and tables:

ÂÂÂ https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-742

When viewing the ENERGYINTEROP project the recently resolved issues are at https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=-7

I've attached a PDF of the recently resolved issues and of all resolved issues, most of which have been applied in WD16.

We plan to approve resolutions at the April 14 meeting.

Agenda and posting of WD16 soon.

Thanks!

--

William Cox