Subject: Updates in CTS UML model for September 8, 2022 meetin

(This might be a duplicate - didn't get the expected response from my MUA)

IÂve uploaded two figures showing UML class models for CTS.  The model has evolved since CSD02; this email will give a high level view of whatÂs changed.

Part A of the agenda relates to the updated UML:

A, Review updated UML Diagrams after defining a subset UML model for CTS interactions, with public URIs to the archive.
(1) WD19 WIP1 UML Diagram 1 - Types.png is generally the types used to compose messages. Available in the archive at

      https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=70316&wg_abbrev=energyinterop

(2) WD19 WIP1 UML Diagram 2 - Payloads.png is generally the payloads for CTS messages. Available in the archive at

      https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=70317&wg_abbrev=energyinterop

Most of the changes are refinements, corrections or clarifications.

I started with our UML model from CSD01, and
Applied Enterprise ArchitectÂs Schema Composer to build a subset (or interaction) UML model.
Processed that model to generate draft XSD and JSON schemas (published in the archives July 25, 2022)
Improved consistencyÂ
Type names follow standard naming conventions in the style of NIEM and our previous standards
RefIds as message identifiers have largely been eliminated in favor of correlation by the transport (the exception is EiCancelTender which refers to the original request)
Corrected some issues with the tooling
Verified that cardinalities and attribute names match earlier work (the tool has a bad habit of expressing relationships as associations instead of as attributes in our standard style)

When weÂve reviewed and tweaked, I will contribute the model to the TC, including the sequence diagrams and all class diagrams used in the CTS specification,

B. [An informal] Report on FIX-OASIS Coordination taking place to lead toward a liaison relationship.

Thanks!

bill cox