Subject: editorial things for ER

Checking through the minutes from Jan 22nd, I noticed some aren't
in the Feb 16th version of the spec. Did I miss something drastic at
the last meeting?

"sub-issue 7: agreed to reference XML 1.0 normatively, namespace
specification normatively, and to forbid relative URI references in
namespace names."

This seems to be missing altogether.

'We should probably just say something like "conformance to this
XML Catalogs spec requires conformant support of XML Base" and
add that all values of the "uri" and "catalog" attributes must be
treated as URI references in this respect. '

Actually, there isn't any discussion about xml:base at all in the
current spec so that needs to be added.

Also, there isn't any information about the id attribute that's present
on each element - what will this be used for? If it's there, it should
be specified why it's there.