Subject: agenda for teleconference 20010219

This is the agenda for the ER TC teleconference to be held on
Monday Feb 19, 2001. These meetingas are held on every second
Monday at 10 am Pacific time.

Are the minutes from the feb 5th meeting accurate?

Action items from some time ago:
1) "Norm will request a public ID for the schema DTD and for the
schema or schemas from the Schemas WG."

 - what's the status? It was requested - do we have at least part 1)
yet?

1a) the Schema WG turned down our request for Public IDs in the
schema location - do we want to (or can we?) in some way
escalate this?

2) "we could urge the XML Core WG to allow non-English
characters in public IDs. The production is 12. Our attribute value is
a string of publicid characters.  Action on Paul to submit this to the
XML Core WG. "

 - status?

3) from Feb 5th "JohnC asked if we should make public identifiers
(or at least formal public identifier) into URNs.  Paul isn't sure what
this buys us.  JohnC says it makes FPIs "part of the web
architecture." Norm likes this too, so Norm and John will work
together on this."

 - status?

4) Issues document - are any issues missing from this document?
Are there any issues with the current version of the specification
that aren't in the issues document?

Go through the issues:
 - namespace entry and semantics
 - delegation of system identifiers