Subject: RE: David Leland is now a full member, yes?

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Walsh
To: entity-resolution@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: 16/02/01 20:09
Subject: David Leland is now a full member, yes?

I'm updating the committee web pages. Do I recall correctly that
David is currently listed as a guest because he joined late.

If so, two meetings have elapsed since he joined, so he is now a
full member, is that correct, or am I confused?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA just
XML Standards Engineer       | is. And we dance to its music.--Richard