Subject: New drafts published

Within moments of my deadline :-), I've posted a new version of the
spec.

I request that the chair make the following motion by email, as
empowered[1] at our last meeting:

  Proposed: we accept the 23 May 2001 draft as a "Committee Standard",
  update the "Status of this Document" section and republish it.

I note that the comments list has turned up an additional issue which
I will post in another message.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution/200105/msg00131.html