etmf message

Subject: Re: [etmf] Groups - Slides 2014-5-19_Meeting_Final.pdf uploaded

Jennifer, I just looked at the minutes. You may need to reapprove the subcommittees.

In section 2.14 of the TC Process, it explains that: "The TC may by Resolution create a Subcommittee (SC). The Resolution must be minuted, and must include the name, statement of purpose, list of deliverables, and name of the Chair of the SC."

It looks like your motion only included the names. So the TC will need to approve motions with the name, the statement and list of deliverables, and the chair for each before I can set them up.

If you want pointers to some examples, just let me know.

Best,

/chet