geolang-comment message

Subject: [geolang-comment] ISSUE 3: The "language" published subject

It is given that we will create one published subject for each code in
the ISO 639 standard. The question is: should we create a "language"
published subject?

This is an issue because it seems likely that most people will want to
assert that these published subjects are instances of a class
"language", but unless there is a published subject for this concept
these assertions will not merge correctly.

(Of course, some people may not want to, but the existence of a
"language" published subject will not force them to use it, even if
they use the individual code subjects.)

So, should we create such a published subject?

If we do, how do we define "language"?

If we don't, do we just accept that every user of language.xtm will
most likely define their own "language" topic?