Subject: Mail formatting, seriously

Mail formatting, what about it?

Well, this is by far one of the worst mail-lists I've ever seen when it
comes to sticking to etiquette. Most of the mails are pretty lengthy so
it doesn't make things easier. HTML mails in general, HTML mails with
tiny font size, HTML style of quotation (almost un-understandible). Etc
etc.

Can't everybody *please* take a moment to think about what it means to
the people receiving it. I'm really interested, but I can't help
skipping through a lot of emails in this group right now, just because
they are to hard to read. extremeprogramming@yahoo had this discussion a
while ago, and people seem to find ways to shape up there (even though a
lot of them use Outlook), guess it could happen here too. After all,
this group is about enhancing the fidelity of communication, currently
it's very LoFi.

*please*

Cheers,
/Niclas
--
Niclas Olofsson - http://www.ismobile.com
Product Development, isMobile, Aurorum 2, S-977 75 Luleå, Sweden