Subject: Re: Mail formatting, seriously

I got taken to task a while back, and removed html from my
formatting. I found I also had to remove it from accepting mail as
well, so I just disabled it. However, when replying, I don't usually
keep to a certain style, in front, in middle right where comments
come from and relate to, or at end. Also, I seldom change someone's
formatting. Those are not suggestions, just observations. If there's
a consensus, I'll be happy to adopt it.